BMC Remedy 7.6 is very slow

I'm forced to use BMC Remedy at work.  It was frustratingly slow in any browser I tried - IE, Chrome, and Firefox.  Getting it to let me click into different fields, or open drop-downs, everything was slow.  I believe it has to do with the version of Flash I had installed, which is a very recent version for security's sake.

One day, I happened to try this in the incognito mode in Chrome (Ctrl + Shift + N in Chrome on Windows).  This made things considerably faster!  There must be an issue with the way the browser or Flash was caching Remedy's objects.  Definitely worth a try if you're running into the same issue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domain registrar pricing comparison (2014)

How to block the Admiral anti ad-block detection message

usoclient.exe in Windows 10 wakes up my PC with Wake Source: Unknown